(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer Driver is the middleware (middleware) used to plug in between pcs with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer driver We have to live on the Canon printer download page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
However, searching driver for Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We share you Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer right driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA MG5340 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & setup the Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer driver on windows:
Instruction get Canon PIXMA MG5340 printers driver?
Before setting up the printers middleware, your Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to start the printers & the pc.
– Step 2 esc the desktop screensave, pc protect & other middleware running on notebook.
– Click get link & the File Get dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate driver files using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5340 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name like as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while Extracting .
Help deploy printer Canon printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5340 to your computer
– View unparked folder and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MG5340 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5340 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MG5340 driver
+ Installing with USB cable
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your notebook, please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MG5340 printers setup wizard is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon PIXMA MG5340 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5340 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
And then you can print with your Canon printers.
Good luck Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).