Canon PIXMA MP140 Printers Driver is the middleware (middleware) using connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver We have to go to the Canon download page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
However, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MP140 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon PIXMA MP140 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Help get and setup the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver on Win:
Instruction download Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver?
Before setup the printer driver, your Canon printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to start the printers & the laptop.
– Step 2 turn off the screensaver, pc protect and other middleware running on laptop.
– Click to download link & the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate Canon PIXMA MP140 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP140 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How you can deploy printer Canon PIXMA MP140 printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MP140 to your pc
– View unziped folder & directly click to the Setup.exe file, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon PIXMA MP140 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP140 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MP140 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MP140 will be installing to your notebook, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– When your Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP140 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Finally you can print with your Canon printer.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).