(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) using connect between pcs with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver We have to live on the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
However, searching driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon PIXMA MP480 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP480 Printers Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Training how to download and setting up the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver on Windows:
You need help to get Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver?
Before setup the printer middleware, your Canon printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printers & the notebook.
– Then esc the screen saver, virus protect program & other software running on notebook.
– Click download link & the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP480 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name like as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while Extracting .
How to installing Canon PIXMA MP480 printers drivers ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MP480 to your pc
– Open unziped folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installer Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP480 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MP480 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printer setup program is complete, You need restart your pc.
– When your Canon PIXMA MP480 printers driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP480 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Finally you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP480 printers.
Cheer!! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).