(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP980 Printers Driver is the middleware (middle software) used for plug in between computers with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver We need to live on the Canon printer home page to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
However, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MP980 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon driver for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon PIXMA MP980 printer correctly driver get link to your advantage for quickly get.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MP980 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP980 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP980 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP980 Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP980 Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP980 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
About download and deploy printer the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver on Windows:
Guide to download Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver?
Before setting up the printer driver, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to power on the printers and the pc.
– Step 2 Close off the screensaver, virus protect program and other software running on laptop.
– Click on download link and the File Get dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA MP980 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MP980 driver files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unzip .
How you can setting up Canon PIXMA MP980 printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MP980 to your notebook
– Open unparked dir & correctly click to the Setup.exe file, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you press “Next” button to start launch your Canon PIXMA MP980 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP980 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MP980 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MP980 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your computer, please wait:
– If Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon PIXMA MP980 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP980 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
And then you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP980 printer.
Glad to meed you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).