(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver is the software (software) using connect between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to visit the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
However, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MX360 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article I will share Canon PIXMA MX360 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA MX360 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MX360 Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX360 Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Help download and install the Canon PIXMA MX360 printers driver on Windows:
Guide to download Canon PIXMA MX360 printers driver?
Before installing the printers middleware, your Canon printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printer & the computer.
– Then Close off the desktop screensave, pc protect & other software running on notebook.
– Select get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and dir name while Extracting .
How to launch Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MX360 to your notebook
– View unparked folder & right click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you press “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA MX360 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX360 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connector
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MX360 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MX360 will be setup to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MX360 printers install wizard is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– When your Canon PIXMA MX360 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX360 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Glad to meed you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).