Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) used for connect between pcs with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver You have to go to the Canon download page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you operate.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MX525 printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post We share you Canon PIXMA MX525 printer exactly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX525 Printers Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Training how to get and installing the Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver on windows:
Instruction get Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver?
Before launch the printer software, your Canon PIXMA MX525 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printers & the pc.
– Then turn off the desktop screensave, antivirus and other middleware running on pc.
– Select get link and the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA MX525 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the Canon PIXMA MX525 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and folder name while unzip .
How you can launch Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MX525 to your notebook
– Open unparked folder and directly click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you select “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA MX525 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX525 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MX525 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MX525 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be launch to your pc, please wait:
– If Canon printers install wizard is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– After your Canon PIXMA MX525 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX525 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
And then you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX525 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).