Canon SELPHY CP600 Printers Driver is the software (middle software) used to connect between pc with Canon SELPHY CP600 printer .
To get Canon SELPHY CP600 printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon SELPHY CP600 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We share you Canon SELPHY CP600 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP600 printer driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon SELPHY CP600 printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP600 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon SELPHY CP600 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP600 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP600 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & right click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start installed your Canon SELPHY CP600 printers driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP600 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon SELPHY CP600 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP600 will be install to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon SELPHY CP600 printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP600 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP600 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP600 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).