Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printers Driver is the middleware (middleware) using connect between laptops with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver We have to live on the Canon home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
However, finding driver for Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article We share you Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers straight driver get link to your advantage for quicker download.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Help download and setup the Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver?
Before deploy printer the printers driver, your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers and the laptop.
– Then turn off the screen saver, antivirus and other driver running on pc.
– Click get link and the File Download dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the Canon PIXMA MG5150 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while unzip .
Help install Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5150 to your laptop
– View extracted directory & straight click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you press “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5150 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver
+ Installing with USB connector
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MG5150 will be launch to your laptop, please wait:
– After Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– After your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5150 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Good luck Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).