(8Driver.com) – Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver is the software (software) using connect between pc with Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer .
If you want download Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer driver We need to live on the Canon printer support page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
However, searching driver for Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4025 Printer Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for get & deploy printer the Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers driver?
Before launch the printers software, your Canon iR-ADV 4025 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV 4025 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR-ADV 4025 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV 4025 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be installing to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV 4025 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR-ADV 4025 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).