Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) used to plug in between your Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers & your laptop .
To download Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer driver You need to open the Canon printer home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you run.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers straight driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS compatible Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printers Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5240 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Visit Canon iR-ADV C5240 Driver Page (To get driver files)
Instructions for get and setting up the Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer driver?
Before setting up the printers software, your Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV C5240 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to launch Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR-ADV C5240 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV C5240 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR-ADV C5240 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be deploy printer to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR-ADV C5240 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV C5240 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).