(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver is the software (software) used for plug in between your Canon iRC2880i printer & your laptop .
To download Canon iRC2880i printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, finding driver for Canon iRC2880i printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon iRC2880i printers directly driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS congruous Canon iRC2880i printer driver:
– Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printer Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printer Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC2880i Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon iRC2880i printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon iRC2880i printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iRC2880i printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC2880i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC2880i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iRC2880i printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC2880i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC2880i printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC2880i will be installing to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon iRC2880i printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iRC2880i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC2880i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).